14.2.06

canções pró criativas 4

Slave to Love - Bryan Ferry, 1985

Tell her I'll be waiting

In the usual place

With the tired and weary

And there's no escape

To need a woman

You've got to know

How the strong get weak

And the rich get poor

You're running with me

Don't touch the ground

We're restless hearted

Not the

chained and bound

The sky is burning

A sea of flame

Though your world is changing

I will be the same

The storm is breaking

Or so it seems

We're too young to reason

Too grown up to dream

Now spring is turning

Your face to mine

I can hear your laughter

I can see your smile

No-I can't escape

I'm a slave to love

O filme abriu a porta do frigorífico e derreteu uma geração... A canção acabou com o resto. A partir daí andei a ver se conseguia chegar às 10 semanas, mas não há coração que aguente. Já a combinação comida/sexo é muito saudável, desde que ambos não passem do prazo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Eu ADORO esta música!!!
(Mas não fazia ideia que fazia parte da banda sonora do 9 & 1/2 weeks :|)

9:10 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Quando vi o "9 semanas e 1/2) quis lá saber das músicas :))

9:19 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home